The Operations Support Administrator position is responsible for administrative tasks associated with invoice coding and processing, payroll reconciliation, and construction billing package validation in a high volume, fast-paced office.
- Accounts payable functions including validating, coding, and processing incoming vendor invoices.
- Working with procurement and with vendors to resolve invoicing issues.
- Track weekly payroll submissions for all field staff between electronic time entry, manual timesheets, and time off requests, ensuring receipt of all time submissions.
- Validate physical work packages coming in from the field for completeness and adherence to contract requirements.
- Reconcile revenue and costs entered electronically with physical work packages and making corrections within the field data capture and accounting systems as required.
- Working between different systems and with various staff across different departments to resolve billing issues.
- Provide administrative support to the team and perform additional duties as required.
Education, Training and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative position.
- Experience working with databases, accounting systems, and web platforms.
- Accounts payable experience preferred.
- Payroll experience is an asset.
- Previous experience working in a construction or gas utilities environment is an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous tasks in a high-volume office.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and team development.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with different stakeholders from field staff to upper management.