CUC is currently seeking a Lane Closure Technician (LCT) who will be based in Surrey, BC and supporting our Lower Mainland projects. This is a Full-Time position working Monday to Friday.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Setting-up traffic control zones
- Controlling traffic
- Adjusting work zone equipment
- Responding to emergency situations and hazards
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Valid BCCSA Traffic Control Person Ticket
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence in Good Standing
- Ability to set up lanes that flow and provide safety to customers and team members
- Effective verbal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure while remaining professional
- A strong belief in Live Safe
- Construction experience is an asset
PERKS WE OFFER
- Competitive starting wages
- $500 PPE per year
We live CUC core values every day, these values are more than just words to us. If you Live Safe, are a team player and love seeing the results of your work, we are the company for you. Together through grit and drive, we will work to make CUC World Class in every way.
Don’t miss your chance to put your skills to work in a rewarding, challenging, and engaging workplace, where employees are promoted from within – Apply now!
Canadian Utility Construction hires on the basis of merit and is committed to diversity and employment equity within the community.