Canadian Utility Construction (CUC) is currently seeking a Fuser to join our Vancouver Island team. This position will be responsible for performing fusions on plastic pipe systems with live gas, while ensuring that customer requirements for the fusion procedures are followed.
- Working as part of a fully functional install crew
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Valid or expired Fusion ticket.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have Polyethylene Fusion experience in the Natural Gas Industry
- Experience and qualifications to include all aspects of polyethylene fusion.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong belief in Live Safe